Sunworker SWK6 is the leading textile solution for visual, thermal and acoustic comfort. Based on a Rachel Trameur-type weave support, it enjoys excellent mechanical resistance. Its regular grain and micro-perforated structure gives it a transparent aspect that filters light and solar heat. Compliant with various European flame-retardant standards (M1, B1, Clase1), it is a key textile solution for public spaces.
SWK6 – VERTICAL BLIND
Optimal balance between thermal and visual comfort guaranteed.
Thermal comfort: building energy efficiency
As a natural air-conditioner, SWK6 is an essential building block to achieving the objectives set by COP21. It is perfectly adapted to the service and residential sectors for indoor and outdoor use.
- Rejects up to 94% of heat in summer, reducing the need for air conditioning
- Cuts heating costs in winter
Visual comfort: user well-being
The 6% opening coefficient of SWK6:
- Controls glare
- Offers excellent visual contact with the outside while protecting privacy inside
- Optimizes incoming natural light, reducing the need for artificial lighting
Maximum resistance: a fabric that stands the test of time
The thinnest and lightest screen fabric on the market, SWK6 offers 5 x the tear propagation resistance of fiberglass.
SWK6 – ACOUSTIC SOLUTIONS
SWK6: micro-perforated fabric for stretched ceilings, walls and panels.
- SWK6 is an acoustic fabric that can be used alone or with an acoustic absorber for optimal results under most operating conditions.
- Reducing reverberation and absorbent at all frequencies, SWK6 provides effective sound correction for a complete range of needs.
Versatile: a fabric that stands the test of time
- Welded or sewn, with excellent esthetic and acoustic qualities, SWK6 is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Adapted to all architectural fabric uses, SWK6 easily fits any specific size, shape or dimension.
- Regular and available in a range of colors, SWK6 comes in two widths, 150 cm and 300 cm, to ensure a homogeneous arrangement for prescribers.
- SWK6 fabric is fully printable with the designs of your choice.
- SWK6 has a Rachel Trameur construction. Fully resistant to tearing, it is the ideal solution for all high-traffic and public-use environments.
- SWK6 can be installed with any type of perforation and penetration, such as sprinklers, lighting fixtures and suspensions, with zero-risk of distortion. It is also impact resistant.
SWK6 INK – PRINTING
SWK6 INK: the ideal micro-perforated technical fabric for printing.
Your substrate of choice for all visual communication projects
- White color adapted to printing for optimal color and contrast reproduction
- Double-sided varnished fabric to facilitate ink spread and adhesion and guarantee long-lasting print resistance for indoor and outdoor use.
- 300-cm width adapted to Super Wide Format printers.
- Fabric adapted to a range of inkjet printing technologies including latex, UV and eco-solvent.
Versatile: SWK6 INK is suitable for use on a wide range of substrates
- Vertical blinds
- Acoustic panels
- Stretched wall
- Stretched ceiling
SWK6 INK is customizable and guarantees customers thermal, visual or acoustic comfort depending on the system used.